As of Beta 1. I am going to start accepting developers anybody who wants to contribute. My requirements are very simple for developers, if being a developer isn’t your thing, then they are tons of other ways to contribute.
Please be sure that all new work is performed in the code branch called "Trunk". Once changes are committed there and the code is ready for a new release the code will be branched to the appropriate new folder.
For all new third party libraries it is preferred that they be added via NuGet.
- C# experience, you do not have to be an expert, but you must understand, object-oriented concepts, classes, inheritance, etc.
- PowerShell basics is also recommended.
- NASM isn’t a must, but would be really helpful
- In addition knowing the MinGW toolchain will be helpful too.
- You must have Visual Studio 2010 or 2012. I haven’t tried the express editions so good luck.
- Mercurial Basics, any client will do. I recommend TortoiseHg.
Non Developer Requirements
- If you like writing, you can help by writing documentation, correcting grammar, etc.
- If you speak multiple languages like the Pope. Then you can help by making translations.
- If you are an artist, you can contribute artwork, logo, etc.
- If you are a designer, you can help with the overall GUI.
At this moment I am not excepting any monetary donations, I need people who feel this project is going to go places. So if you think you got what it takes, and can donate some of your time to this project; then welcome aboard.